Conditions of Entry to the Cafe
These conditions are in place to ensure safety and legal requirements of Bug-a-Lugs are upheld. Patrons are asked to please follow these conditions carefully, as the health and well being of our customers is paramount.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- The accompanying adult of the child is responsible for the child’s safety while at Bug-a-Lugs.
- Bug-a-Lugs will not be held responsible for poor supervision of children.
- Bug-a-Lugs normal opening hours is not a child minding service, and at no time are parents/guardians to leave children unsupervised within the premises.
- The equipment at Bug-a-Lugs has been fitted in accordance with Australian safety standards. While every care is taken in eliminating any danger for children, there will be instances when accidents occur. Bug-a-Lugs and its staff will not be held liable for any such incidents.
- No food or drinks may be brought into Bug-a-Lugs.
- Please, take care of your personal belongings as Bug-a-Lugs and its staff will not be held liable or responsible for any property loss or injury of whatever nature caused through misuse of equipment or lack of supervision by a parent or accompanying responsible adult.
- Any accident that occurs must be immediately reported to a staff member and an incident report form be filled out.
- Deliberate vandalism or damage of property within Bug-a-Lugs will not be tolerated and participating parties will be removed/banned from the premises and legal ramifications will ensue.
- Keeping the centre clean is very important to us in delivering excellent customer service. We take great pride in this and we maintain the highest standards. Therefore we ask you to help us keep it this way. If any food or drink is accidentally spilled, please advise us immediately. Whilst our toilets and change rooms are inspected regularly, if you are not satisfied, please advise us.
Rules of Play at the cafe
For the safety and enjoyment of all, patrons are asked to adhere to the following rules:
- No shoes are to be worn on play equipment.
- Please ensure children play in the areas designated for their age development.
- Socks must be worn while on the equipment for safety. Socks are available for purchase for $2 at the counter.
- No climbing on netting or outside the play structure.
- No climbing up the slide.
- Children must play in a safe and courteous manner.
- No throwing of balls. Balls are to remain in the ball pit.
- No climbing up or standing on the slide - steps must be used.
- No food or drink is to be consumed on the play equipment.
- No running.